Duration: 60 minutes
Understand your identity blinds spots and how identity can be a force multiplier for your security program.
Hear why identity must be a strategic, not project-based, initiative, and how having the best tools and technologies working together can help you cut through the masses.
Optiv's Wayne Hilt, Executive Director in the Office of the CISO, and Mark Settle, Okta CIO, are coming together for a fireside chat on Tuesday, August 14 at 10:30 a.m MT to provide their insights into identity, and why it is the language of security. These are just a few of the topics that will be covered:
What you'll learn:
- Identity as the force multiplier for your overall security program
- Where identity lands within your organization, who owns it, and how spending impacts your overall security program
- Why CISOs and CIOs should be working together toward a successful identity-centric security strategy
- Wayne Hilt Executive Director in the oCISO
- Mark Settle Chief Information Officer