Principal Security Consultant
Jeff Hall is a principal consultant in Optiv’s advisory services practice on the Payment Card Industry (PCI) compliance team. Jeff’s role is to provide post-sales support and consulting to Optiv’s clients as well as providing support and mentoring to other Optiv team members. He has more than 30 years of experience in project management, information security, information security strategic planning, software evaluation, selection and implementation, voice and data networking, systems analysis and design, information system audit, systems programming, and data center operations.
FishNet Security News Brief - Credit Card Compromises
As credit card breaches continue to make headlines, PCI compliance and security measures are being discussed by industry experts and consumers alike. So how does the retail industry take back control of their data? Senior Security Consultant Jeff Hall explains why compliance isn't enough and what retailers can do to protect themselves from attack.
- Why the Internet of Things Matters to PCI
- Revisiting the Adobe Password Breach
- Trends in Credit Card Data Breaches and Why You Should Be Concerned
- What You Should Take Away from the PCI DSS 3.0 - Part 1
- What You Should Take Away from the PCI DSS 3.0 - Part 2