Building a Mature Cloud Security Architecture
For companies that want to reap the many benefits of cloud computing, a mature cloud security architecture can help to eliminate the strain on the security organization and improve overall security effectiveness.
Designing a cloud security architecture that accounts for security across the supply chain enables companies to proactively secure and operationalize the business. But for already overburdened IT organizations, adding cloud security to the task list can introduce a significant risk. The volume and sophistication of cloud security threats is constantly increasing, and deep expertise is required to design, plan and implement a mature cloud security architecture.
Optiv can help. Leveraging expert minds, leading best practices and proven methodologies, we engage stakeholders to produce a strategic and tactical roadmap aligned to business objectives that helps to successfully guide organizations to a mature cloud security architecture.
Maturing Your Cloud Security Architecture with Optiv
Optiv is a market-leading provider of end-to-end cyber security solutions and one of North America's leading cloud security companies. We help clients plan, build and run successful cyber security programs that balance cloud security risks with the rewards and benefits of cloud computing.
A mature cloud security architecture requires forethought, guidance and business-alignment. At the beginning of our engagement, we facilitate a forum between key business stakeholders and our own industry experts to explore existing challenges, identify business goals and assess maturity level of current cloud security architecture.
The result of these meetings is a cloud security strategy and cloud security architecture roadmap that includes:
- Cloud objectives and business drivers.
- Cloud security architecture findings, observations, current state challenges and future state recommendations.
- A strategic and tactical roadmap.
- A maturity assessment, including current and proposed future state maturity across the entire cloud security program.
- An overview of cloud tools that matches selected vendors to gaps in organizational capabilities.
Optiv Benefits for Your Cloud Security Architecture
With Optiv cloud security services for cloud security architecture, enterprises can:
- Shift the security model from reactive to proactive by harmonizing IT, information security and application development organizations that are traditionally in silo.
- Optimize cloud security programs by consolidating project requirements, technologies and resources across all cloud initiatives.
- Raise the strategic importance of cloud security architecture by aligning cloud initiatives with strategic business drivers and integrating with existing governance, risk and compliance (GRC) programs.
- Remain focused on the core business and clients while enabling Optiv to architect and implement cloud security architecture and programs.