Optimize Security with a Cloud Security Audit
As organizations move to the cloud with ever greater speed, a cloud security audit can help guide efforts to secure data, applications, infrastructure and other elements of cloud computing.
Enterprises and users are adopting cloud technologies more quickly than security organizations can sanction and secure them, creating significant risks to cloud security. Many organizations have hundreds or thousands of cloud applications in use, with the vast majority not considered enterprise-ready. To defend against a myriad of threats, organizations must build an effective cloud strategy and design cloud architecture with security in mind from the start.
A cloud security audit can help by assessing and prioritizing risks, evaluating current controls, identifying the gaps in existing cloud security strategy and programs, and making recommendations tied to business priorities.
Optiv can help. With a bench of security experts that have deep experience in designing, planning and implementing cloud initiatives, we can partner with organizations to define strategy, perform a cloud security assessment and build and run security initiatives.
Cloud Security Audit Services from Optiv
As one of the industry's leading cloud security companies, Optiv is also a market-leading provider of end-to-end cyber security solutions, helping clients to plan, build and run successful security programs.
Our team provides a wide range of cloud security services – from developing cloud strategy and performing a cloud security audit to advising on cloud compliance and assessing third-party risk. Our solutions and services leverage leading practices and expertise across multiple disciplines while helping to securely migrate data and infrastructure to the cloud. Through a cloud security audit, we help to design cloud strategies that provide clear visibility into user activity and appropriate data access, and deliver insight and intelligence into the latest threats and risks to cloud and data center security.
Capabilities for a Cloud Security Audit
When performing a cloud security audit for our clients, we offer comprehensive capabilities that include:
- Evaluating and documenting current controls, providing visibility into strengths and weaknesses of existing cloud security programs.
- Identifying and quantifying risks and threats to cloud security.
- Performing gap assessments to identify potential weaknesses in existing programs and infrastructure.
- Providing recommendations for technology and vendors to address gaps.
- Benchmarking controls and practices against leading methods and standards.
- Performing a cloud security audit of current policies and modifying or developing new policies more closely aligned with business goals.
- Augmenting on-site security teams with flexible staffing services.
Learn more about a cloud security audit with Optiv.