Cloud Security Companies are Critical to Securing the Cloud
As enterprises increasingly move data and infrastructure to the cloud, cloud security companies are playing a pivotal role in helping to protect business-critical assets while relieving IT security teams of the burden of managing cloud security.
Companies that once were reluctant to consider cloud deployments because of security concerns are now rushing to take advantage of the speed, scalability and cost-savings the cloud offers. But many cloud security risks still remain, and IT security teams are hard-pressed to secure cloud technology as quickly as users are adopting it. Even more challenging is the need to be deliberate about designing a cloud strategy that will balance risk and reward while enabling the organization to increase consumption of critical cloud services.
Cloud security companies can help by providing services and solutions that enable IT teams to offload aspects of cloud security to experienced specialists. When considering cloud security companies, a growing number of enterprises in North America today are turning to services from Optiv.
Optiv: One of North America's Leading Cloud Security Companies
Optiv is the largest comprehensive pure-play cyber security solutions provider in North America, and one of the industry's leading cloud security companies. We help clients plan, build and run successful cyber security programs by providing an unparalleled depth and breadth of expertise, capabilities and proven methodologies.
As one of the most successful cyber and cloud security companies, we have served more than 12,000 clients of various sizes across multiple industries, offering comprehensive services that help to protect data, people, infrastructure and organizations.
As a cloud security company, we offer a broad range of cloud security services that include:
- Cloud strategy services to develop strategies that help successfully manage the move to the cloud and reach across people, processes and technologies.
- Cloud security workshops with key stakeholders that define cloud initiatives, determine priorities and align strategies with business goals.
- Cloud security assessment services that evaluate cloud programs to identify risks and security gaps.
- Cloud security compliance services that help to extend compliance initiatives to the cloud.
- Third-party risk assessments to evaluate risks and develop recommendations to address them.
- IAM services that extend identity and access management policies to data access in the cloud.
Advantages Over Other Cloud Security Companies
As one of the largest cloud security companies in North America, we enable organizations to:
- Reduce the burden of managing cloud security by leveraging a bench of security experts with extensive experience in all aspects of cloud security.
- Leverage best practices to enhance cloud strategy.
- Migrate data to the cloud securely.
- Protect business-critical assets in the cloud with the latest threat intelligence and greater insight into cloud security risks.
- Integrate cloud security programs into comprehensive cyber security initiatives.