Partnering with Cyber Security Companies
Cyber security companies are among the most important partners you’ll work with, no matter how large or small your organization is. As the universe of potential cyber threats continues to expand with greater speed, you need some form of cyber security services to protect every point of vulnerability. Cyber security companies can provide value and expertise in everything from security strategy and risk management to network penetration testing and security architecture design.
But enterprise security management is a highly complicated task, and partnering with and managing multiple cyber security companies only adds to the complexity. That’s why, when evaluating cyber security companies for the most beneficial partner relationships, many of the world’s leading businesses today turn to Optiv.
Optiv: One of the World’s Leading Cyber Security Companies
Optiv was formed in 2015 from the merger of Accuvant and FishNet Security, two cyber security companies with extensive and successful track records in providing security solutions to organizations in many different industries. Today Optiv is one of the largest comprehensive pure-play cyber security companies in North America, helping businesses, governments and educational institutions plan, build and run successful security programs.
With a full range of products, services and solutions, we help simplify cyber security by providing everything you need to define strategy, identify threats, deploy the right technology and ensure operational readiness to protect your business. Rather than partnering with multiple cyber security companies, you can turn to Optiv for help with every aspect of your security program.
One Partner with the Capabilities of Multiple Cyber Security Companies
Our comprehensive capabilities cover all aspects of security and our portfolio of services, solutions and technology is complemented by partnerships with more than 300 leading product manufacturers and cyber security companies.
Our offerings include:
- Security Program Strategy to help you design the most effective systems and information security policy
- Enterprise Risk and Compliance to help you make informed decisions about managing risk, addressing gaps and allocating resources
- Threat and Vulnerability Management to proactively uncover and address security flaws and vulnerabilities
- Enterprise Incident Management to secure systems and resolve incidents of all kinds
- Security Architecture and Implementation to help select the right technology and solutions for your environment
- Education and Awareness to address the weakest link in your security chain — human behavior.
- Identity and Access Management to ensure that only trusted employees, partners and consumers can seamlessly access your environment
- Managed Security Services that provide turnkey solutions for complex information security challenges