New Threats Require Smarter Cyber Security Services
As the threat landscape evolves with escalating speed, it takes smarter cyber security services to successfully protect your organization. With the right combination of cyber security services and information security technology, you can operate more successfully in a world where everything is increasingly linked together.
Choosing the right cyber security services partner is critical. You need a partner with deep expertise in defending against a growing universe of threats. You need a partner with broad experience to fill in whatever gaps exist in your security capabilities and know-how. And you need a partner with comprehensive connections to cyber security companies that enable you to put together the perfect mix of defenses for your unique security challenges.
When seeking a partner with cyber security services to simplify and enhance information security management, more of the world’s leading organizations today turn to Optiv.
Cyber Security Services from Optiv
Optiv is one of the largest comprehensive pure-play IT security companies in North America. Formed from the merger of Accuvant and FishNet Security, we offer information security consulting and cyber security services that span the entire information security space. From defining strategy and identifying threats to deploying the right technology and ensuring operational readiness, we help clients plan, build and run more successful security programs.
Our large and highly skilled team of security professionals includes subject matter experts and thought leaders who together have served more than 12,000 clients of various sizes across multiple industries. Their unrivaled passion for pioneering new security solutions enables our clients to benefit from leading-edge cyber security services.
Comprehensive Cyber Security Services and Products
Optiv cyber security services include:
- Security Program Strategy to align information security policy and strategy with business goals
- Threat and Vulnerability Management to uncover and remediate flaws and vulnerabilities in your security systems
- Enterprise Risk and Compliance to better understand risk through an IT risk assessment and make informed decisions about managing it
- Security Architecture and Implementation to help you make decisions about the right technology, architecture and projects to ensure enterprise and network security
- Enterprise Incident Management to improve response to unauthorized intrusion attacks
- Identity and Access Management (IAM) to design, implement and test IAM systems that better enable business
- Education and Awareness to promote behavior that can improve security and reduce risk
- Managed Security Services to provide your team with turnkey security solutions
Learn more about cyber security services from Optiv.