Build an Effective Cyber Security Strategy with Optiv
Designing a superior cyber security strategy is an increasingly complex task for security professionals. Your information security strategy must address a continually growing universe of threats and risks. But to be most effective, it must also be closely aligned with your business goals. When your business can successfully leverage your cyber security strategy, the result is greater operational efficiency, maximum return on technology investments and reduction in costs – in addition to greater protection for users, information and your business.
However, designing and implementing the right security strategy today requires more expertise and experience than most organizations have in-house. That’s why, to implement an effective cyber security strategy, more businesses today are choosing Optiv as a partner.
Optiv Offers Deep Expertise in Cyber Security Strategy
At Optiv, we are dedicated to helping organizations creating cyber security strategy for successful security programs. As one of North America’s leading holistic pure-play cyber security companies, we help our clients select the right combination of products, services and solutions to plan, build and run the most effective security operation. Created in 2015 from the merger of Accuvant and FishNet Security, our talented experts and employees have served more than 12,000 clients of varying sizes in multiple industries.
When building your cyber security strategy, we provide the knowledge, tools and managed security services you need to create a program closely aligned to business goals and to advance the maturity of your security programs. Adding our expertise in security, technology and process to your business acumen will better equip your organization to run a business-aligned and threat-aware security program.
Capabilities for Your Cyber Security Strategy
With a wide range of capabilities for developing cyber security strategy, we can help you:
- Identify and protect what matters most to your organization
- Evaluate your current program and develop a roadmap to bring more maturity to your existing security initiatives
- Build a security program with greater creativity, experience and discipline
- Develop and align a cyber security strategy to support your business goals
- Address security gaps, develop risk management strategies and allocate resources more effectively to improve security for your organization
- Recommend leading security practices and help you consistently execute your cyber security strategy