Enterprise Governance and Cyber Security
As threats to cyber security continue to create risks for organizations in every industry, enterprise governance is playing an increasingly important role in information security risk management.
The key to successful enterprise governance of IT security begins with strategy. Too often, organizations invest heavily in tools and solutions for governance, risk management and compliance (GRC) without first taking time to develop a strategy that is aligned with business goals. As a result, these technology investments offer minimal business value and leave the organization without a strong security posture.
Optiv can help. Our bench of security executives, consultants, practitioners and specialists provides expertise and insight to help organizations successfully evaluate threats, identify gaps, develop strategies and roadmaps, and allocate resources to improve enterprise governance and enterprise risk management.
Managing Enterprise Governance with Optiv
At Optiv, our comprehensive capabilities span the entire information security space, and our portfolio of services, solutions and technology help organizations to plan, build and run successful cyber security programs that are closely aligned with business goals.
To support enterprise governance of cyber security initiatives, we can assist with a wide range of tasks – from developing security strategy and building programs to managing compliance and training staff. With Optiv, organizations can:
- Align risk strategy with business performance.
- Evaluate current efforts and develop recommendations for improvement and strategies for risk transfer.
- Optimize compliance efforts to operate more effectively and with greater agility.
- Triage, track and treat gaps and threats in current approach to enterprise governance and risk management.
- Perform a security risk assessment to evaluate the effectiveness of current controls.
- Reduce the cost and complexity of enterprise governance, risk and compliance efforts.
- Design, implement and assess risk management capabilities across a variety of strategic, operational, financial and compliance considerations.
Optiv's Solutions for Enterprise Governance
To support enterprise governance, we provide a suite of solutions that includes:
- Risk management services to evaluate current practices, identify needs and gaps, and map security goals to business objectives.
- Compliance services to build a business-aligned program for compliance with regulatory frameworks such as PCI DSS, HIPAA, HITECH, Sarbanes-Oxley, NIST and others.
- GRC consulting and implementation services to support decision-making and successful deployment and rollout of GRC technology.
- Third-party risk management (TPRM) services to help effectively plan, develop and manage a third-party security assessment and risk management program.
Learn more about enterprise governance and Optiv.