Mitigate Cyber Risks for More Effective Enterprise Risk Management
Identifying, managing and mitigating cyber security risks is a critical part of enterprise risk management. But as your organization and its IT environment grow in complexity, the risks you face become more sophisticated. An effective plan for enterprise risk management must include solutions to accurately identify hidden hazards and emerging threats, and recommend investments in current and future technology to successfully address cyber risks.
Optiv provides information risk management products, services and expertise to help you evaluate and analyze cyber risk effectively. As a leading provider of information security services, we have a 360 degree view of the security landscape that enables us to provide you with a more thorough approach for monitoring, triaging and mitigating potential threats. Most importantly, we can help you move from discreet, compartmentalized efforts to enterprise risk management programs that strategically addressed the big picture.
Optiv: Unmatched Expertise in Enterprise Risk Management
Created in 2015 from the merger of Accuvant and FishNet Security, Optiv is the largest holistic pure-play cyber security services provider in North America.
Our deep experience and unique perspective on the industry enable us to provide in-depth recommendations for enterprise risk management and take into account the technology, people and processes that are specific to your business.
With a proven and proprietary organizational maturity model, we provide enterprise risk management expertise to help you assess current practices, identify areas of concern and map your security goals to your business objectives.
Working with our team of enterprise risk management professionals, you can:
- Accurately identify, assess and quantify risk
- Optimize and prioritize security spending
- Mitigate risk and demonstrate compliance
Comprehensive Services for Enterprise Risk Management
Our enterprise risk management services include:
- Information security risk management services to identify existing controls and document their purpose and actual function
- Security maturity assessment to assess current controls and benchmark them against best practices and industry standards
- Security risk assessment to identify areas of vulnerability and evaluate current security posture
- Policy assessment and development to gauge the effectiveness of existing policies, suggesting modifications or developing new policies that better align security measures with business goals
- Governance, risk and compliance (GRC) consulting and implementation services to deploy technology for automating GRC programs
Additional enterprise risk management services include third-party risk management consulting, data loss prevention consulting, capabilities assessments, staff augmentation and customer risk management consulting.