Choosing the Right Enterprise Security Architecture
Designing and implementing enterprise security architecture has become an incredibly complicated endeavor. Technology is constantly changing and the threat landscape is rapidly expanding. Regulatory environments add yet another level of complexity. Many organizations make the mistake of considering enterprise security architecture purely from an IT perspective, missing the structural security elements needed to support a cyber security roadmap with a broader perspective on security.
Making decisions about enterprise security architecture requires a specific skillset that can be hard to attract, hire and retain. That's why so many enterprises today turn to services from Optiv when managing and evolving their enterprise security architecture.
Managing Enterprise Security Architecture with Optiv
Optiv is a market leading provider of end-to-end cyber security solutions. With the most comprehensive suite of security services and solutions on the market, we help our clients to define security strategy, identify threats and risks, create a security roadmap and deploy the right technology to secure their businesses.
Our team is highly adept at helping clients to design and implement enterprise security architecture. Through thousands of engagements, we've developed the skills, proven methodologies and leading practices to help ensure success. We offer access to deep and diverse skill sets, along with significant expertise in testing and deploying nearly any technology, and the unique ability to help clients choose the right enterprise security architecture.
Our capabilities for designing enterprise security architecture include:
- Developing and analyzing technology requirements.
- Aligning technology strategy with business performance and security metrics.
- Selecting technologies based on business, compliance and security goals.
- Configuring, optimizing and tuning technologies for maximum efficiency and security.
- Evaluating readiness for implementing specific enterprise security architecture.
- Assessing current environments and providing recommendations for improvement.
- Implementing and integrating new and existing technologies to provide greater value.
Optiv Services for Enterprise Security Architecture
Our enterprise security architecture services include:
- Identity and access management. We help develop mature IAM capabilities to reduce costs and increase agility in support of business initiatives.
- Managed security services. We apply practical experience and outsourcing expertise to help you migrate to a managed service model.
- Enterprise security services. We help with programmatic business and IT challenges that include network security, mobile security and development of security operations centers.
- Infrastructure and cloud services. We offer subject matter expertise and advice on enterprise-class information technology needs such as developing cloud strategy, identify emerging trends and technologies, performing systems optimization and making security improvements.