When you want a cyber security solutions provider who offers a broad range gap analysis and security assessment services, Optiv can help.
Improve Security with an IT Gap Analysis
A gap analysis is a highly valuable tool for determining whether your IT security technology, processes and protocols are meeting performance expectations. A gap analysis essentially identifies the differences between where you are and where you want to be when it comes to securing your organization against a wide array of threats and risks.
Armed with results of a superior gap analysis, you can prioritize investments and efforts as you work to increase security and improve governance risk management and compliance processes. A gap analysis can help to identify areas vulnerable to attack, problems with compliance, issues with security policy, flaws in security technology, and much more.
When you want a cyber security solutions provider who offers a broad range of gap analysis and security assessment services, Optiv can help.
A Gap Analysis with Optiv
Optiv is one of the largest comprehensive pure-play cyber security solutions providers in North America. Our security services, solutions and technology help organizations in multiple industries to plan, build and run more successful cyber security programs. Having worked with more than 12,000 clients of various sizes, we have the extensive experience, expertise and insight to help clients define strategy, identify risks, deploy technology and enable security readiness.
Optiv Gap Analysis Services
We offer gap analysis in multiple areas of service:
- Gap analysis for mergers and acquisitions, helping to map a course to maintain control as you consolidate systems, and identify process and technologies to keep environments safe and secure.
- PCI gap analysis, enabling companies that store, process or transmit credit card data to achieve compliance with the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS). We can also provide assessments of ISO compliance and compliance with other regulatory frameworks.
- Risk controls gap analysis, to evaluate current controls, identify weaknesses in your existing approach and provide recommendations customized to business priorities.
- Incident response readiness gap analysis, to review current incident response programs and provide recommendations for improvement along with a detailed roadmap for improving security posture.
- Identity and access management (IAM) gap assessment, to understand current state intricacies and challenges, and provide recommendations for short-term and strategic roadmaps tailored to your business needs.
- Security architecture and implementation gap analysis, to assess your current environment and determine readiness for implementing specific technologies.