Strategy Must Drive Governance, Risk Management and Compliance Efforts
While governance, risk management and compliance (GRC) programs play a vital role in protecting the organization, too often these efforts lack a strategy that is closely aligned with business goals. Consequently, many organizations are unable to optimize people, process and technology to improve security and get the most from their enterprise governance programs.
Optiv can help. With a team of security experts who possess decades of combined experience in governance, risk management and compliance, we provide holistic assistance to establish a strategy-driven governance framework for building and maturing GRC programs, deploying GRC technology and aligning investment decisions with business objectives.
Managing Governance, Risk Management and Compliance with Optiv
As a market-leading provider of end-to-end cyber security solutions, Optiv helps organizations plan, build and run successful cyber security programs. Our diverse and talented team of experts helps clients to successfully define strategy, identify risk, and defend the organization from a broad range of threats.
Our expertise and leading technology help clients to achieve the greatest return on investment in governance, risk management and compliance efforts. From optimizing key business functionality to automating processes with GRC technology, we help organizations to effectively manage critical assets, policies, compliance, threats and vulnerabilities across the enterprise.
With Optiv, organizations can:
- Benchmark governance, risk management and compliance program maturity to determine the best path to success.
- Align investments and buying decisions with business objectives.
- Optimize technology investments by mapping implementation, automation and reporting requirements to the needs of the business.
- Develop and execute an efficient deployment plan.
- Successfully comply with frameworks such as PCI DSS, HIPAA, Sarbanes-Oxley and the EU's General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) with help from Optiv's PCI consulting and GDPR compliance experts.
Optiv Solutions for Governance, Risk Management and Compliance
To help plan, build and run an effective governance, risk management and compliance program, we offer services that include:
- Program readiness assessment to identify potential deficiencies in current programs and explore opportunities for growth.
- Health check services to evaluate program and platform requirements and develop strategies to drive improvements.
- Strategic roadmap services to develop a phased implementation plan that aligns people, process and technology required for a successful governance, risk management and compliance program.
- Quick start services to accelerate implementation of a GRC platform.
- Configuration and deployment of GRC solutions to automate business processes and practices.
- Integration and deployment of databases, configuration management databases (CMDB), threat intelligence, security analytics, legacy systems and more.
- Post-implementation support to provide ongoing technical assistance for GRC programs.
- Training and knowledge transfer to orient staff and pass on critical information.
- Expert staff augmentation to fill current holes in staffing of GRC programs.