Identity and Access Management Tools
Optiv can help to develop IAM strategy, select identity and access management tools and implement IAM technology.
Strengthening IAM with Better Identity and Access Management Tools
For companies seeking to implement identity access management (IAM) programs, the right identity and access management tools are critical to success.
IAM programs are critically important as cyber security threats continue to proliferate. IAM is often a weak point in an organization's security defenses. In fact, a recent study showed that more than four out of five hacking-related breaches leverage weak or stolen passwords in order to penetrate security defenses.*
Many companies have implemented identity and access management tools on a tactical basis, responding to a specific need, business process or group of users. But in order to defend against attacks successfully, organizations need a more mature identity and access management strategy for selecting IAM solutions. With the right IAM strategy, companies can simplify management of IAM programs while providing complex user communities with safe access to critical applications and data.
For organizations seeking a partner who can help to develop IAM strategy, select identity and access management tools and implement IAM technology, Optiv provides market-leading expertise.
Identity and Access Management Tools from Optiv
As one of the largest comprehensive cyber security solutions providers in North America, Optiv partners with companies to plan, build and run successful IAM programs. We offer a comprehensive suite of identity and access management services to assist organizations with everything from developing strategy to assessing programs and from sourcing identity and access management tools to implementing access governance protocol.
To select the most appropriate identity and access management tools, we provide our clients with:
- Strategy sessions that focus on IAM trends and vendors along with business drivers and challenges.
- Assessments of existing infrastructure, architecture and identity and access management tools to establish a strategic roadmap.
- Selection of leading identity and access management tools for SSO and federation, password management, lifecycle management, identity governance and privileged access management.
Optiv's Proprietary Identity and Access Management Tools
Optiv developed technologies are a suite of identity and access management tools, integrations and extensions that enhance the value of IAM investments and customize deployments to meet business requirements. These include:
- Tools to migrate legacy IAM technologies to next generation technologies while protecting existing investments.
- Point solutions and integrations to create a single cyber security fabric.
- Extensions and enhancements of commercial off-the-shelf technologies.
Learn more about identity and access management tools and Optiv.
*Verizon Data Breach Investigations Report