Build Greater Security through Information Risk Management
As the threats facing your organization grow more complex by the day, it takes a superior information risk management program to protect your business. A resilient organization must identify and address all types of risk, from the ordinary to the catastrophic and from known threats to emerging hazards.
Managing this myriad of risks can easily overwhelm any IT or risk mitigation team. When you want the assistance of information risk management experts to help with governance, risk and compliance, Optiv offers the talent of the industry’s most experienced security professionals.
Information Risk Management with Optiv
Optiv was formed in 2015 from the merger of Accuvant and FishNet Security and today is the largest comprehensive pure-play cyber security services provider in North America. With a client list that exceeds 12,000 organizations of all sizes and a wide variety of industry verticals, we are deeply committed to helping businesses, governments and educational institutions implement more successful security programs.
Our information risk management experts perform research, develop solutions, and work with clients to resolve their problems and address security issues for the industry at large. Our team can provide services in:
- Risk and risk management, helping you to evaluate your current program, identify needs and gaps, and map information risk management goals to your business objectives
- IT compliance for regulatory frameworks that include HIPAA, PCI, Sarbanes-Oxley, NIST requirements and others
- GRC consulting and implementation, helping to implement leading GRC technology and provide you with the tools and data to support decision-making and compliance
Comprehensive Capabilities for Information Risk Management
Our wide range of information risk management capabilities – from developing risk management strategies to implementing programs to training personnel – can help you to:
- Align your approach to information risk management with business goals
- Perform an information security assessment to evaluate your existing strategies, programs and controls and develop recommendations for improvement
- Optimize information risk management efforts to operate more efficiently and effectively
- Identify, track and treat gaps and threats in your current approach to information risk management
- Reduce the cost and improve the effectiveness of your governance, risk and compliance initiatives
- Tailor an approach to risk evaluation to match your organizational culture and its appetite for risk
- Implement management initiatives and assess them through the lenses of strategic, operational, financial and compliance considerations