A Partner for Effective Information Security
It takes tremendous expertise to design, build and run a successful information security program. You must have the acumen to understand business goals and how information security can support them. You also need to have deep expertise in the security landscape and in the strategies, technology and processes that can support your information security objectives.
Bringing this expertise in-house can be challenging and costly, especially with the speed of evolution of threats and technology. A more effective solution is to choose an information security partner with the knowledge and expertise to fill the gaps in your data security capabilities. That’s where Optiv can help.
Improve Information Security with Optiv
Optiv is the largest comprehensive pure-play IT security company in North America, serving 60% of the Fortune 1000 and two-thirds of the Fortune 100. We offer a full range of information security products, services solutions that help our clients plan, build and run successful security programs. Our team of security professionals includes subject matter experts and thought leaders in every category of cyber security, and our 300 premier partners include many of the world’s leading security product manufacturers.
Optiv was created in 2015 from the merger of Accuvant and FishNet Security, two leading IT security companies with histories of success in serving the security needs of clients of various sizes from multiple industries.
Comprehensive Information Security Services
Our full range of information security services address security needs at the strategic program level and the tactical project level as well as levels in between. Our offerings include:
- Security Consulting services that closely align security programs and business goals
- Education and Awareness services to train technical and non-technical users, teaching behavior that can minimize risk and maximize data security
- Security Architecture and Implementation services to apply proven methodologies and leading practices to complex environments
- Identity and Access Management services to create nimble and adaptable access solutions
- Enterprise Risk and Compliance services that offer guidance, expertise and recommendations for addressing gaps, managing risk and allocating resources
- Threat and Vulnerability Management services to uncover and address security flaws and vulnerabilities
- Enterprise Incident Management services that take a proactive stance against unauthorized intrusion and attacks and respond quickly to minimize disruption
- Managed Security Services that provide turnkey solutions for complex information security challenges
- Cyber Security Partnerships, a network of cyber security companies with specialized skills to ensure protection from any kind of vulnerability