Managing Information Security Companies
As the universe of threats to enterprise security continues to expand, many organizations choose to partner with multiple information security companies to improve their defenses. From technology vendors to security consultants to managed service providers, it can take a wide range of information security companies to cover all the bases.
But managing multiple providers is complicated and often adds new layers of complexity to the already difficult task of enterprise security management. That’s why so many leading organizations turn to Optiv, a cyber security services provider that offers the capabilities of a variety of information security companies.
Optiv: One of North America’s Leading Information Security Companies
Optiv is the largest comprehensive pure-play provider of information security services in North America, helping clients to plan, build and run successful security programs through selection and implemention of the right combination of products, services and solutions.
Created in the 2015 merger of two leading information security companies, Accuvant and FishNet Security, Optiv provides clients with a remarkable team of security professionals that includes thought leaders and subject matter experts in all areas of information security policy and practice. Our team provides:
- Comprehensive services for everything from strategy to implementation and training
- Technology for monitoring, operations, defenses and controls
- Solutions for today’s most pressing security issues, including cloud security, enterprise security architecture, advanced threats, the Internet of Things (IoT), identity management and security intelligence
Our team of experts is complemented by our partnerships with more than 300 information security companies and manufacturers of network security products who are pioneering new approaches to enterprise security.
The Capabilities of Multiple Information Security Companies
With Optiv, you get the capabilities of many information security companies rolled into one. Our services include:
- Security Program Strategy including program development, advising, digital strategy and IT in mergers and acquisitions
- Security Architecture and Implementation for cloud, network, data, endpoint, application and wireless security
- Identity and Access Management including requirements, analysis and design, implementation, and integration and optimization
- Enterprise Risk and Compliance including risk and risk management, compliance and GRC consulting implementation
- Threat and Vulnerability Management including attack and penetration testing, applied research and software security
- Enterprise Incident Management including cyber defense development, incident response and recovery, compromise assessment and forensic analysis
- Education and Awareness including security awareness training, professional development and eLearning
- Managed Security Services including security intelligence, vulnerability management, malware remediation, platform management and endpoint management
Learn more about how Optiv compares to other information security companies.