Bridge Your Security Gaps with Information Security Consulting
When you lack the internal resources to meet the demands of enterprise security management, a partner in information security consulting can fill the gaps.
Information security has become an incredibly complex effort. The threat landscape is growing and evolving quickly and new technologies for defense and controls emerge almost daily. It’s no longer enough to protect the network – effective IT security must involve security for data, endpoints, and web application security as well. Building a successful security program today requires extremely talented professionals who can develop a cyber security strategy and sort through all the options to choose the right mix of services, technology and solutions to build an effective program.
The right information security consulting partner can help you better protect your organization by providing expertise and experience that you may lack internally. When seeking an information security consulting company with the broadest experience and deepest expertise, more leading organizations today turn to Optiv.
Information Security Consulting with Optiv
Optiv is the largest comprehensive pure-play information security company in North America. Created in 2015 from the merger of Accuvant and FishNet Security, we are a large and extremely skilled team of security professionals, subject matter experts, researchers and thought leaders all dedicated to one thing — providing clients with the best cyber security program possible.
Each of our information security consulting specialists is committed to performing research, developing solutions, working with clients to solve specific security issues and pioneering new approaches to cyber security.
Our Information Security Consulting Services
Information security consulting from Optiv includes the following IT security services:
- Security Program Strategy services to design, build and run the optimal security program for your organization
- Enterprise Risk and Compliance services that leverage risk and compliance strategies to help make your organization more secure and resilient
- Threat and Vulnerability Management services that provide hands-on expertise to identify threats, remediate vulnerabilities and solve specific security challenges
- Enterprise Incident Management services with information security consulting from malware experts that can help you quickly move from crisis to continuity
- Security Architecture and Implementation services that help to navigate complex environments and provide maximum value for your security projects
- Education and Awareness services to train personnel in behavior that can improve security and reduce risk
- Identity and Access Management services to ensure your network is accessed only by trusted people and devices
- Managed Security Services that add expertise and hands-on help to your security team