The Evolution of Information Security Management
For many organizations, information security management has evolved far beyond the need for basic security technologies and services. Companies that started with an IT-based approach to information security and later adopted a compliance-based approach are now seeking threat and risk-based information security management solutions that align security more fully with business objectives.
Implementing a mature and sophisticated information security management program requires a partner with a comprehensive suite of products, services and solutions as well as a team of experts with broad experience and deep insight into the challenges of enterprise security. When seeking the right information security management partner, many of the world’s leading companies turn to Optiv.
Optiv: Unmatched Experience in Information Security Management
At Optiv, information security management is our sole focus. We specialize in helping our enterprise-class organizations plan, build and run successful cyber security programs. From technology installations and upgrades to major architecture design and implementation, and from workshops to a full security assessment, we offer best-in-class technology and expert information security consulting services to help organizations operate more successfully in a world that is increasingly interconnected.
Created in 2015 from the merger of Accuvant and FishNet Security, Optiv has served more than 12,000 clients of various sizes across a number of industries. Our comprehensive capabilities span the entire discipline of information security management. With a full range of products, services and solutions, we help clients define strategy, identify threats and risks, select and implement technologies and ensure operational readiness to address all aspects of data security.
Comprehensive Capabilities for Information Security Management
Our comprehensive suite of cyber security services includes:
- Security Program Strategy, creating new strategies to plan, implement and manage effective information security management programs
- Enterprise Risk and Compliance to develop a more secure and resilient organization
- Threat and Vulnerability Management, with hands-on expertise that solves specific security challenges by identifying and remediating vulnerabilities and threats
- Enterprise Incident Management, enabling clients to quickly move from crisis to continuity when an incident occurs
- Security Architecture and Implementation, navigating complex environments to help clients realize optimal value from their architecture, projects and technology decisions
- Education and Awareness, including training in information security management and in the behaviors that can reduce risk and improve security.
- Identity and Access Management, developing intelligent access solutions to reduce risk and drive business.
- Managed Security Services, serving as a remote extension of a client’s IT team in order to strengthen defenses and security response
Learn more about Optiv solutions for information security management.