Mitigating Threats Requires Comprehensive Information Security Services
As the number of threats to enterprise security continues to grow exponentially, your organization must take a holistic approach to selecting information security services. The threat landscape is simply too vast and complex to rely on a single, silver bullet solution. Successful information security management requires a broad mix of technology, strategy, processes, people and information security services – all aligned with business objectives to ensure operational success.
But designing, implementing and managing this mix of information security services and solutions is incredibly complex. Most companies don’t have enough skilled cyber experts on staff to develop a strategy and find the right resources that will address their unique security concerns. When you want a partner to help create an effective security strategy and select the information security services and products to build and run it, consider the remarkable experience and expertise offered by the security professionals at Optiv.
Information Security Services from Optiv
Optiv is one of North America’s largest holistic pure-play cyber security companies, with clients of all sizes in a wide range of industries. More than two thirds of the Fortune 100 and 60 percent of the Fortune 1000 rely on our information security services to develop strategy, evaluate threats, choose technology, implement solutions and run successful security programs.
Information security services and information security consulting at Optiv are provided by a team of highly respected security experts who perform research, develop solutions and work with clients to solve specific security problems as well as problems for the industry at large.
Our Comprehensive Information Security Services
Optiv information security services cover all aspects of the security space, including:
- Strategy – our security program strategy services provide clarity around security strategy and policy design
- Architecture – our security architecture and Implementation services help navigate complex environments, apply methodologies and incorporate leading practices to ensure success
- Risk – our enterprise risk and compliance services help to address gaps, manage risk and allocate resources to better protect your organization
- Training – our education and awareness services address the technical and human elements of your organization to ensure a more secure environment
- Threats – our threat and vulnerability management services help uncover intermediate threats and address the root cause of weaknesses
- Identity – our identity and access management services help improve business operations and end-user experiences, and transform access requirements into an information advantage
- Incident Management – our enterprise incident management services and network security solutions help to secure systems, limited exposure, respond effectively and resolve security incidents of all kinds
- Managed Services – our managed information security services are designed to serve as a remote extension of your security staff