Information Technology Security Requires a Holistic Approach
For many organizations, information technology security has matured far beyond the IT-based approach where a few hardware and software solutions got the job done. Today’s security threats are increasingly sophisticated in nature and constantly growing in number. Successful information technology security involves a holistic approach that combines technology with innovative strategy, best practices, well-design processes, in-house security expertise and superior information security services.
Few companies have the resources on staff with the experience and expertise to effectively select this combination of resources, let alone manage it. That’s why so many companies today turn to Optiv for help to fill in the gaps in their information technology security programs.
Information Technology Security with Optiv
Created from the merger of Accuvant and FishNet Security in 2015, Optiv is one of the largest holistic pure-play cyber security companies in North America. We offer a full range of products, solutions and information security consulting services that can help organizations define information technology security strategy, identify threats and risks, select the right technologies and ensure operational readiness. Our team of expert security professionals are a highly respected group of subject matter experts and thought leaders that represent every category of cyber and data security.
Our Information Technology Security Capabilities
Our comprehensive capabilities provide expert guidance in all areas of information technology security, including:
- Security Program Strategy – our experts help to create security strategies that are closely aligned with business goals to identify the right technology investments and increase operational efficiency
- Threat and Vulnerability Management – we deliver a disciplined, programmatic approach to uncovering and remediating threats and vulnerabilities
- Identity and Access Management (IAM) - we assist in developing a nimble and adaptable approach to IAM that can transform access requirements into an information advantage
- Security Architecture and Implementation – we help develop the information technology security elements required to address evolving technology infrastructure, emerging legislative regulations and ever-increasing threats
- Enterprise Risk and Compliance – our experts provide guidance, expertise and recommendations to help understand risk, address gaps in risk management and allocate resources to better protect your organization
- Education and Awareness – we offer cyber security training services to address the technical elements and human behavior that can help to minimize risk and meet compliance requirements
- Enterprise Incident Management – we help develop a proactive stance against attacks, limiting your exposure to threats and effectively responding to intrusions
- Managed Security Services – we offer turnkey solutions that serve as a remote extension of your information technology security staff