The Value of IT Security Companies
IT security companies can provide enormous benefits to organizations large and small. As the threat landscape continues to evolve with greater speed, IT security companies can help to fill the gaps in your security programs and defenses. From providing IT security services to understanding new technologies to offering IT security consulting, your security partners can more effectively help you protect your people, network, data and organization.
But partnering with multiple IT security companies can be difficult – it’s hard to implement an effective enterprise security management plan, and it’s even more complicated when you have to manage multiple vendors offering an array of data, application and network security solutions that don’t integrate easily. When you want a single partner that offers the capabilities of multiple IT security companies, consider the wide variety of services offered by Optiv.
Optiv: One of North America’s Leading IT Security Companies
Optiv was created from the 2015 merger of two leading IT security companies, Accuvant and FishNet Security, each with a long history of providing outstanding security programs for clients in multiple industries. Today, Optiv is one of the largest comprehensive pure-play IT security companies in North America.
Our experience serving more than 12,000 clients of various sizes enables us to bring extraordinary expertise to every project — from a security workshop to a full IT security audit and from technology upgrades to complete architecture design and implementation. Our exceptional team of subject matter experts and security thought leaders is complemented by our relationship with more than 300 premier partners – IT security companies and manufacturers who are continually pushing the envelope to develop more effective security solutions.
The Capabilities of Multiple IT Security Companies
With a broad range of services, technology and solutions, we offer the capabilities of multiple IT security companies in a single partner relationship. Our services include:
- Security Program Strategy to align your approach to security with business goals
- Enterprise Risk and Compliance, leveraging governance, risk and compliance efforts to improve decision-making and operational efficiency
- Threat and Vulnerability Management, including network penetration testing, to uncover and address a variety of threats
- Enterprise Incident Management to limit damage and minimize disruption
- Security Architecture and Implementation to select the right solutions for your business goals
- Education and Awareness to address the human behaviors that can improve security
- Identity and Access Management to help enable business while reducing risk
- Managed Security Services to provide your team with the help required to fill in gaps in your security operations
Learn more about how Optiv stacks up against other IT security companies.