Improve Network Security While Maintaining Connectivity
Building a successful network security program is more difficult than ever. Threats to network security continue to grow in number and sophistication. Compliance requirements and the trend to Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) add additional complexity. Visibility into IT environments is increasingly difficult, while users and business needs require issues to be resolved more quickly.
To improve your organization’s network security, Optiv provides a wide range of network security services and solutions that enable you to protect your environment while maintaining connectivity, determine which solutions are right for your infrastructure, and separate the real threats from security noise.
Optiv: Leading Solutions for Network Security
Created from the merger of Accuvant and FishNet Security, Optiv is the largest holistic pure-play cyber security solutions provider in North America. Our comprehensive network security solutions provide help in assessing current infrastructure, optimizing and tuning your existing technology and selecting the right mix of new technology based on your enterprise network security, compliance and business goals.
Comprehensive Network Security Services
Our network security services include:
- Readiness assessment. We provide a holistic approach to evaluating your architecture, technology, people, processes and goals to determine your ability to successfully support and draw value from an investment in specific network security products.
- Technology summit. In an on-site workshop with your network security stakeholders and our expert technologists, we help to narrow the choices around purchasing technology.
- Technology assessment. We evaluate your decisions around network security technology in a methodical and unbiased process involving our technology experts and your key stakeholders.
- Architecture review. We evaluate your network security environment, analyzing the gaps between existing infrastructure and industry best practices and regulatory requirements, and providing recommendations for remediation.
- Wireless site survey. We provide recommendations for access point placement designed to optimize a WLAN deployment, using industry standards and guidelines to ensure that the design performs well for the applications and devices using it.
- Network mapping. Using advanced network management tools, we identify and map unknown parts of your network to give your team greater visibility into the complete network.
- Managed security services. We provide managed network security services that serve as a remote extension of your security staff, enabling your team to focus on other strategic IT priorities.
- Training services. Our training services help to improve network security by addressing the technical elements and human behavior that can help to ensure you’re operating securely.