Protect Your Network with Superior Network Security Services
Network security management is significantly more difficult today than in years past, but the right network security services can help to manage your network more effectively and cost-efficiently.
As the universe of threats to your network continues to evolve at an accelerating pace, your network defenses and security strategies must adapt as well. The task is increasingly challenging as new compliance mandates are added to the mix along with trends like Bring Your Own Device (BYOB) mobility. Staying on top of all the potential risks to network security and the network security products that can mitigate them requires more resources and expertise than most in-house network teams can manage.
That’s where Optiv can help. We provide a wide range of network security services and solutions to help you understand new technology, decide which products and improvements are right for your environment, and identify the real threats to your network and organization.
Network Security Services from Optiv
Created in 2015 from the merger between Accuvant and FishNet Security, Optiv today is North America’s largest comprehensive pure-play provider of enterprise security solutions and network security services. Our large and highly skilled team of security professionals, subject matter experts and thought leaders includes more than 50 consultants dedicated to network security services. Our team is committed to staying current on the latest techniques, technologies and approaches to network security and has more than 150 network security certifications.
Your Optiv network security services team will help you assess your current infrastructure, plan for purchase of enterprise network security products to support your goals, and determine your readiness for implementation.
Comprehensive Network Security Services
Our network security services include:
- Readiness assessment to determine your capability to successfully support and derive value from your technology investment
- Technology summit between your key security stakeholders and our technology experts to create an understanding of new technologies and build unified perspective around them
- Technology assessment to evaluate technology decisions in a thorough, methodical and unbiased manner
- Architecture review to provide a comprehensive evaluation of your network and security environment, and to ensure it aligns with your business goals and supports your requirements
- Wireless site survey to design access point placement to ensure that a WLAN performs well for the applications and devices using it
- Network mapping to develop accurate device inventories and network diagrams, providing your team with greater visibility into the complete network
- Managed security services that serve as an extension of your security staff
- Training services to equip your staff with just-in-time learning