NIST Risk Management Framework
Optiv offers many services that help organizations to implement recommendations from the NIST Risk Management Framework effectively and successfully.
Simplify Compliance with the NIST Risk Management Framework
Recommendations from the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) play a crucial role in helping government agencies and contractors to manage cyber security, but complying with the NIST Risk Management Framework can take a toll on IT departments.
The NIST Cybersecurity Framework and NIST Risk Assessment publications are intended to help government agencies and the organizations they do business with to successfully comply with requirements of the Federal Information Security Management Act (FISMA). In achieving NIST compliance, organizations can also improve compliance with other frameworks like HIPAA and Sarbanes-Oxley. The NIST Risk Management Framework encompasses best practices and security controls across a wide variety of industries and helps to ensure that organizations have the security infrastructure in place to protect users and sensitive data.
For all the benefits of complying with the NIST Risk Management Framework, the prospect of managing an ongoing NIST security program is daunting. To demonstrate compliance and to reap the benefits of NIST risk management recommendations, IT organizations need partners and solutions that can help to accelerate improvements, simplify processes and more closely align compliance with business goals. That's where Optiv can help.
Optiv Solutions for Meeting NIST Risk Management Framework Guidelines
Optiv is the largest pure-play cyber security solutions provider in North America. With the experience of having served more than 12,000 clients across a broad range of industries, we are perfectly positioned to help clients define strategy, identify threats and risks, and deploy the right technology to secure the business.
To help organizations implement recommendations from the NIST risk management framework, we offer services that include:
- Information security risk management
- Security risk assessment
- Risk controls gap assessments
- Security maturity assessment
- Policy assessment and development
- Governance, risk and compliance (GRC) consulting and implementation services
- Third-party risk management consulting
- Data-centric risk consulting
We also offer staffing services that can provide the resources required to activate and manage programs for compliance with the NIST Risk Management Framework.
Advantages of Optiv Services for the NIST Risk Management Framework
By using Optiv services to meet the recommendations of the NIST Risk Management Framework, organizations can:
- Identify, assess and quantify risks more effectively.
- Demonstrate compliance with a wide variety of regulatory frameworks.
- Ensure that compliance efforts are closely aligned with business goals.
- Optimize security spending to focus tools, skills and experience on protecting the most important assets and mitigating the biggest risks.