Optiv has partnered with Armis, the leading agentless device security platform, to help customers gain full infrastructure visibility and protect their unmanaged and IoT devices. Start with Optiv’s complimentary Security Program Foundation Assessment to determine where Optiv and Armis may be able to strengthen or optimize your security posture.
Together for stronger security
Partnering with Armis®: leading agentless device security
Enterprises are experiencing a vast business transformation resulting in an explosion of connected devices — and by 2021, up to 90% of these will be unmanaged IoT devices. In fact, asset inventory, network segmentation, vulnerability management and detection and response have all broken due to the proliferation of unmanaged devices. The result is a huge security blind spot for businesses among devices they can’t see and thus can’t protect — and hackers are exploiting this gap.
Many companies trust Armis’ real-time and continuous protection to see and control all managed, unmanaged, un-agentable and IoT devices – from traditional ones like laptops and smartphones to new IoT like smart TVs, webcams, printers, HVAC systems, industrial control systems and PLCs, medical devices and more. Armis has the world’s largest device knowledgebase, tracking devices, their behavior, connections and history. Because Armis is agentless, it is fast and easy to deploy across any network, environment, or locations around the world.
Why clients choose Optiv for Armis
- We serve more than 7,000 clients in 65+ countries including 81% of the Fortune 100
- 10,000 Security technology projects delivered annually
- 800+ Field staff dedicated to client success
- 500+ Technology consultants on staff
- 16 years is the average experience of Optiv’s Cyber Digital Transformation team
- 1,500 cybersecurity experts in healthcare, finance, manufacturing, education, retail, aerospace, government, oil and gas
Discover, analyze and protect your critical business systems and data
Optiv’s security services and experts provide a wide range of capabilities to help you build a holistic security program and mitigate risk.
We can help you securely implement and integrate Armis into your unique security environment to protect your critical systems, data and especially unmanaged devices. Our solutions are uniquely designed to help optimize your security program and maximize your Armis technology investments.
Align strategies to business objectives, consistent with regulations, in order to manage risk.
Leverage the power of operational and IoT devices to securely provide insights into data to streamline operations and gain competitive advantages.
Optiv gives clients confidence and resiliency in the event of a cyber incident, through proactive planning, exercises and rapid response services.
Optiv’s Implementation and Integration services help break down security technology silos to maximize the effectiveness of your security program. We improve agility and boost your investments by integrating Armis security technologies into your existing environment.
- Agentless Device Security Platform Solution Brief: Most businesses can’t see 40% of the devices in their environment. From managed to unmanaged, organizations struggle with identifying all the devices around them and being able to secure themselves. In this brief, learn how Armis discovers all devices and associated risks in your environment, detects threats and acts automatically to protect your critical systems and data – especially unmanaged devices.
- Cybersecurity Asset Management: Can you accurately say how many assets you have and if they’re secure? In this brief, learn how Armis provides full visibility into all assets by combining data from other systems to create one source of truth for all hardware and software assets and provides the risk posture of devices to keep your business and users secure.
- MITRE ATT&CK Brief: MITRE ATT&CK for ICS provides a useful framework for security managers to assess and improve their security controls for industrial control systems (ICS) and operational technology (OT) environments. This Armis white paper proposes an alternative approach — one based on passive traffic monitoring, a massive device knowledgebase, and an advanced threat detection engine — that can alert against a broad range of the tactics and techniques listed in the new ATT&CK for ICS framework.
To get started, learn more about our complimentary Security Program Foundation Assessment to determine where Optiv and Armis may be able to strengthen or optimize your security posture.
Amplify Your Cybersecurity Journey
Know where you are now, and what is next – with Optiv and our Partners.