RSA® Business-Driven Security™ solutions, together with Optiv’s security services and expertise, address critical risks that various organizations face throughout their digital transformation journey.
Together for stronger security
We help manage digital risk.
RSA and Optiv offer business-driven security solutions that uniquely link business context with security incidents to help organizations manage digital risk and protect what matters most. RSA’s award-winning cybersecurity solutions are designed to detect and respond to sophisticated attacks effectively, manage user identities and access and, reduce business risk, fraud and cybercrime. RSA protects millions of users around the world and helps more than 90% of the Fortune 500 companies thrive in an uncertain, high-risk world.
Why clients choose Optiv for RSA:
- 300+ Certified MSS professionals
- 100,000+ IDM Hours delivered annually
- We serve more than 7,000 clients in 65+ countries 81% of the Fortune 100 choose us
- 10,000 Security technology projects delivered annually
- 800+ Field staff dedicated to client success
- 500+ Technology consultants on staff
- 15 years is the average experience of Optiv’s Risk Management and IDM team
- 1,500 cybersecurity experts in healthcare, finance, manufacturing, education, retail, aerospace, government, oil and gas
End-to-end Security Operations
Optiv’s security services and experts provide a wide range of capabilities to help you build a holistic security program and mitigate risk. We can help accelerate your digital business, improve identity and access management solutions and enhance threat detection and response abilities. Our solutions are uniquely designed with RSA to optimize and maximize your security technology investments.
Optiv’s Implementation and Integration services help break down security technology silos to maximize the effectiveness of your security program. We improve agility and boost your investments by integrating RSA technologies into your existing environment.
Optiv’s MSS offerings provide monitoring and management services designed to fit a wide variety of solutions, technologies, industries, and budgets. We reduce operational challenges, improve network security posture and maximize the efficiency of your RSA solutions with our 24x7x365 support.
Co-Managed SIEM provides expert capabilities to monitor your security logs and events effectively and align to your security program for proper analysis and investigation of indicators of compromise.
Align strategies to business objectives, consistent with regulations, to manage risk.
Optiv gives clients confidence and resiliency in the event of a cyber incident, through proactive planning, exercises and rapid response services.
Optiv can help you obtain visibility, compliance and control over data wherever it resides to maximize the value of your organization’s data.
- Maintaining Resiliency After Disruption: 6 Ways to Prepare – After business as usual has been disrupted, the path to stability is a challenging one to negotiate. Countries, organizations and people must all find their way, and each must do it differently. The steps, timing and impacts inevitably will vary.
- RSA SecurID® Access: Protection and Peace of Mind During a Time of Business Disruption – RSA SecurID Access provides a solution for maintaining a consistent multi-factor authentication policy during a business emergency, when large numbers of users may be required to work remotely for some time.
- RSA Risk Framework for Dynamic Workforce Risk – One important element of Digital Transformation is the shifting nature of the workforce. Organizations gain huge benefits from the combinations and options available in staffing, including remote and mobile workers. However, a dynamic workforce creates challenges that span the organization because every functional area is experiencing its impacts. These complexities in turn, increase the digital risk, and consequently, the business risk that a dynamic workforce brings.
To get started, learn more about our complimentary Security Program Foundation Assessment to determine where Optiv and RSA may be able to strengthen or optimize your security posture.
Amplify Your Cybersecurity Journey
Know where you are now, and what is next – with Optiv and our Partners