Start with Optiv’s complimentary Security Program Foundation Assessment to determine where Optiv and Tenable may be able to strengthen or optimize your security posture.
Together for Stronger Security
Focus First on the Threats that Matter Most
Digital transformation has rapidly expanded the modern attack surface for enterprises across all industries. The Tenable Cyber Exposure Platform is designed to prioritize cyber exposure across your enterprise, while quantifying your cyber risk and helping you see how you stack up against your competition. Tenable partners with Optiv experts to design, deploy, integrate and manage your cybersecurity solutions. With 50 Tenable sales and technical certifications and a history of successful deployments, the Optiv team has a track record of operational excellence with organizations of all sizes and industries.
OPTIV + TENABLE ADVANTAGE
The Tenable Cyber Exposure platform – designed, deployed and managed for you by the experts at Optiv – helps you accurately investigate, identify and prioritize vulnerabilities.
Advanced analysis and risk-based exposure scoring weighs asset value and criticality, vulnerabilities, and threat context – providing clear guidance about what to focus on.
Quantify and benchmark your exposure. Compare your effectiveness against peers. Identify areas of focus and optimize security investments.
Predictive Prioritization: How to Focus on the Vulnerabilities That Matter Most Whitepaper
16,500 new vulnerabilities were disclosed in 2018 – and CVSS categorized the majority as high or critical. With vulnerabilities on the rise, how can you identify the biggest threats to your business – and know what to fix first?
The Cyber Exposure Score: How Secure Is the Business?
Learn how to effectively measure and benchmark your cyber exposure, using Tenable Lumin and the Cyber Exposure Score to provide comparisons both internally and against peer organizations.
“Optiv is critical to our Cyber Exposure mission of empowering organizations everywhere to accurately manage, measure and reduce their cyber risk in the digital era. The Optiv ‘Cyber As a Service’ offer makes this vision attainable for organizations of all sizes.”
- Dave Feringa, Senior Vice President, Worldwide Sales
- Ranked Number 21 in the Hot 150 List of Cybersecurity Companies, 2019.
- Earned Frost & Sullivan 2019 Leadership Award.
- Recognized by Forrester Research as a Strong Performer in The Forrester WaveTM: Global Cybersecurity Consulting Providers, Q2 2019.
- Ranked 27th in the CRN 2019 Solution Provider 500 of the top solution providers in North America.
- 2018 CRN Recognition for Excellence in MSS.
- Named a Leader in The Forrester Wave: Vulnerability Risk Management, Q4 2019
- 2019 SC Awards Winner: Best Vulnerability Management Solution (Tenable.io)
- 2019 SC 30th Anniversary Awards Winner: Nessus named one of the Most Critical Products of Last 30 Years
- 2019 Cybersecurity Product Awards: Industrial Security and Tenable.io
- 2018 Cyber Defense Global Award Winner: Best Product Vulnerability Management (Tenable.io)
With 35 technical Tenable certifications, Optiv engineers have the expertise to design, implement, integrate, and support the full Tenable Cyber Exposure platform – whether you deploy in the cloud or on premise. Consult with Optiv Professional Services to optimize your security program for the best visibility across your modern attack surface.
Reach out to Optiv today to learn more about Tenable and how it may benefit your enterprise security program.