Optiv's penetration test experts help organizations uncover hidden vulnerabilities in their processes and technology through advanced testing.
Reduce Your Attack Surface with a Penetration Test
For organizations seeking to improve the security of applications, systems, people and processes, a penetration test can provide invaluable intelligence about hidden vulnerabilities and potential weaknesses that could be exploited by attackers.
A penetration test typically involves both manual and automated testing, as well as white and black box testing in an attempt to compromise endpoints, wireless networks, mobile devices, web application security and other potential points of exposure. Because of its targeted nature, a penetration test may identify flaws and weaknesses that other forms of AppSec testing will not uncover.
For organizations seeking a penetration test provider, Optiv offers testing services as part of a comprehensive offering of security technology, services and solutions.
Penetration Test Solutions with Optiv
Optiv is a leading provider of end-to-end cyber security solutions that enable clients to plan, build and run successful security programs. Our bench of talented security specialists partner with organizations to provide a comprehensive suite of capabilities that span the entire information security space. With Optiv, organizations can define security strategy, identify threats and risks, select and deploy technology, and ensure operational readiness to protect data, users and business operations.
Our penetration test specialists have helped thousands of organizations uncover hidden vulnerabilities in their people, processes and technology through advanced testing. Our proven methodology delivers actionable steps for improving security and highlights the actions that help organizations make more informed decisions to reduce risk. We also provide services such as PCI penetration testing that help organizations to comply with industry testing requirements.
With Optiv penetration test services, organizations can:
- Identify flaws and weaknesses in technology, processes and people.
- Minimize risk and comply with regulatory requirements.
- Remediate vulnerabilities and reduce the attack surface.
Optiv's Attack and Penetration Test Services
Our attack and penetration services include:
- Vulnerability discovery, mimicking the techniques of attackers to uncover exploitable vulnerabilities, rank them by severity and provide detailed recommendations for mitigation.
- Security controls assessment, evaluating existing security efforts at a technical and program level and assessing controls, technologies and procedures to identify points of failure.
- Risk validation to understand, quantify and document the real-world risk of an attack scenario. Our offerings include targeted penetration test, comprehensive penetration test, physical security penetration test and product penetration test services.
- Breach simulation, using subterfuge and distraction to attempt to exploit critical systems, exfiltrate data and mimic an actual breach.