Risk and Compliance Requires More Than a Tool
When managing risk and compliance – for everything from Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard to ISO compliance – organizations often want a tool to help provide visibility into risks facing the organization and how those risks are being remediated. Many companies believe that with the right tool, they can more effectively anticipate all types of risk – from the mundane to the catastrophic and from hidden threats to emerging hazards.
But managing a risk and compliance tool without an overarching strategy will deliver minimal return on investment and leave the organization in a poor security posture. Tailoring a framework and developing a strategic roadmap that includes people, processes and technology is critical to the success of any risk and compliance program.
When seeking guidance to develop a risk and compliance strategy, build an effective program and deploy the right tools to manage it, organizations of all sizes can turn to Optiv for leading expertise and solutions.
Managing Risk and Compliance with Optiv
Optiv is the largest holistic pure-play cyber security solutions provider in North America, with a diverse and talented team of specialists who are committed to helping businesses, governments and educational institutions operate successful security programs.
Our risk and compliance expertise, along with our leading technology, allows our clients to achieve a greater return on their investments. We partner on all aspects of risk and compliance efforts – from developing a governance framework and building and maturing GRC programs to providing ISO risk management expertise and PCI consulting. By helping to align people, processes and technologies with business objectives, we help to mature risk and compliance programs and optimize GRC investments.
Optiv Solutions for Risk and Compliance
Our solutions enable organizations to plan, build and run successful risk and compliance programs. Our services include:
- Program readiness assessments to evaluate the maturity of current programs.
- Health check services to review and evaluate tactical and strategic program and platform requirements, and to create an implementation strategy.
- Strategic roadmap services to align people, process and technology with a plan to implement a successful GRC program.
- Quick start services, including basic platform installation and support, essential configurations, access controls and reporting to get a GRC platform up and running.
- Configuration and deployment to customize GRC solutions.
- Integration and deployment services for databases, CMDB, scan results SIEM's, threat intelligence, security analytics and legacy systems.
- Post-implementation support to provide ongoing technical assistance from user provisioning to advanced configurations.
- Training and knowledge transfer of critical information to enable staff resources to operate an effective program.
- Staff augmentation, providing experts to fill the gaps of current staffing models.