Get the expertise and experience that's needed for essential IT security. Optiv develops risk mitigation strategies to fill the gaps.
Risk Mitigation Requires Expertise and Experience
Risk mitigation is essential to IT security, yet the complexity of information risk management today makes the task of mitigating risk increasingly difficult for organizations of all sizes. The threat landscape continues to shift and evolve with alarming speed, and your risk management strategies must be informed by up-to-the-minute intelligence on the latest threats as well as the most effective ways to mitigate them.
When your internal IT team lacks the experience, expertise or resources to develop effective risk mitigation strategies, the security experts at Optiv can help by providing IT risk management services and solutions to fill in the gaps.
Risk Mitigation with Optiv
Optiv is the largest comprehensive pure-play provider of cyber security services, with a client list that exceeds 12,000 organizations of various sizes across multiple industries. Created in 2015 from the merger of Accuvant and FishNet Security, Optiv possesses an extremely large and highly skilled team of security professionals, subject matter experts and thought leaders who are constantly at the leading edge of cyber security and risk mitigation.
Our extensive experience and 360 degree view of the security space allows us to take a comprehensive approach to tracking, triaging and treating potential hazards and threats. Our team can translate your requirements into in-depth recommendations for risk mitigation, taking into account the technology, people and processes that are particular to your organization.
Our approach to risk mitigation can help to:
- Identify, assess and quantify your risks
- Improve risk mitigation and demonstrate compliance
- Optimize your security spending to focus on the things that matter most to your organization
Our Risk Mitigation Services and Solutions
Optiv risk mitigation services include:
- Information security risk management to evaluate and document current controls
- Security maturity assessment to benchmark controls against leading practices and industry standards
- IT risk assessment to identify areas of weakness and modify your security posture accordingly
- Policy assessment and development to determine the effectiveness of current policies and align new policies with business goals
- Governance, risk and compliance (GRC) consulting and implementation services to automate the management of enterprise GRC programs
- Custom risk mitigation consulting to assess policies, procedures and human involvement and complex risk management systems