Security Risk Assessment
A security risk assessment from Optiv can be used to develop a security roadmap that guides future security strategy, investments and programs.
Protecting Your Organization with a Security Risk Assessment
A security risk assessment is a critical part of identifying, mitigating and managing cyber security risk. Armed with a clear perspective on the risks facing your organization, you can more effectively tailor your security program, optimize your technology and plan future investments to address risk successfully.
To be effective, a security risk assessment must incorporate a 360 degree view of the security space. Your assessment must be informed by in-depth knowledge of both the threat landscape and the technologies available to mitigate threats. And because third-party risk management (TPRM) is such an integral part of managing risk and compliance today, any successful security risk assessment must also include a third-party risk assessment.
Optiv can help. With a deep bench of experts in a wide variety of cyber security disciplines, we can help develop and execute a security risk assessment and create a roadmap to guide security strategy, investments and programs.
Security Risk Assessment Solutions from Optiv
At Optiv, we are committed to helping organizations plan, build and run successful cyber security programs. As the largest holistic pure play cyber security provider in North America, we offer end-to-end cyber security solutions, services and technology to help organizations define strategy and security standards, remediate risk, deploy technology and achieve operational readiness to defend against a myriad of threats.
Our security risk assessment services are part of a broader offering for managing and mitigating risk. Our security experts provide access to the skills and services required to get the answers you need to address gaps, manage risk and allocate resources to better protect your organization.
Our security risk assessment services include:
- Assessing, identifying and modifying security posture to identify areas of weakness.
- Documenting regulatory administrative, physical and technical safeguards.
- Demonstrating compliance with regulations concerning protection of individual information, protected health information, credit card data and other sensitive information.
- Assessing and managing third-party risk, including supplier risk management program development and discovery/categorization of third-party relationships.
Benefits of Optiv's Security Risk Assessment Services
With a security risk assessment from Optiv, you can track, triage and treat risk in order to:
- Evaluate where you are today and where you need to be to meet your risk mitigation goals.
- Identify the areas of greatest risk and opportunities for reward so you know where to focus resources and investments.
- Address risks and improve the risk posture of your organization.
Learn more about a security risk assessment with Optiv.