Designing an Effective Security Roadmap
Building successful cyber security programs requires a well-considered and sophisticated security roadmap. The stakes are too great to manage security strategy or implement enterprise security architecture on a reactive or ad hoc basis - you'll never catch up with the evolving threat landscape if all you're doing is responding to yesterday's risks. A security roadmap can help you define where your organization needs to go in terms of building security programs, and provide recommendations for processes, practices and technologies that can help you get there.
An effective security roadmap must be closely aligned with business objectives and informed by business needs. And a sophisticated security roadmap must be able to leverage existing programs and technology while integrating new solutions and ideas to increase operational efficiency, protect users and data, contain costs and maximize return on investment.
Optiv can help. Our security experts provide clarity around creating a security roadmap, helping you to stay ahead of current threats and risks and make the right investments to support your security goals. We partner with your organization to build a roadmap not only to protect your environment but to support day-to-day business and revenue goals and account for future growth.
Creating a Security Roadmap with Optiv
As a market leading provider of end-to-end cyber security solutions, we offer a wide range of capabilities for designing and implementing a cyber security roadmap. Our team of highly experienced security experts can help you to:
- Develop and align security strategies to support business goals.
- Address gaps, manage risk and allocate resources to protect your organization.
- Assess current programs and develop a security roadmap and security metrics to mature your security initiatives.
- Implement leading security practices and consistently execute your security strategy.
Optiv Services for Developing a Security Roadmap
To support development of your security roadmap, we offer services that include:
- Program development services to define and articulate your security vision and deliver the tools required to communicate your plans.
- Advising services providing on-demand resources, guidance and services needed to elevate current security programs, provided by our security professionals and former CISOs.
- Digital strategy services that help to maximize current infrastructure and determine which security strategies and technologies are right for your organization.
- IT services for mergers and acquisitions, providing expertise and leading practices to help protect assets and combine resources.