Wireless security is critical. Protect every point of vulnerability in the organization with Optiv's enterprise security solutions.
Wireless Security Is Rapidly Evolving
Wireless security is becoming a critical IT priority. With smart phones, tablets and mobile POS devices rapidly overtaking traditional wired technology, a brand new set of vulnerabilities is threatening wireless security. To protect every point of vulnerability in the organization, you must develop enterprise security solutions to safeguard against breaches to wireless security and to protect cardholder data, network credentials and end user privacy.
When you need expert help to design, test and implement strategies and programs for wireless security, Optiv can help.
Wireless Security with Optiv
Optiv is the largest comprehensive pure-play IT security solutions provider in North America. Created in 2015 from the merger or Accuvant and FishNet Security, we are committed to helping our clients in business, government and education build more effective security programs by selecting the best combination of services, technology and solutions.
Our large and skilled team of security professionals includes researchers, thought leaders and subject matter experts who together possess deep expertise and broad experience in every aspect of cyber security strategy to network security management to governance, risk and compliance management. From small projects like security workshops and technology installations to full-scale security assessments and major architecture design, we provide a comprehensive set of information security solutions, services and technology to ensure our clients can operate more successfully in an increasingly connected world.
Our Wireless Security Services
We offer the following services to help you develop, implement and evaluate a wireless security program:
- Strategy services to help you create an effective plan for wireless security
- Risk and Compliance services to help you manage risk and ensure compliance with regulatory frameworks
- Threat Management services, including wireless security assessment, to evaluate your efforts at a technical and program level
- Incident Management services to limit your exposure to threats and respond quickly to breaches in wireless security
- Architecture and Implementation services to assess your current infrastructure and plan for a wireless deployment
- Education and Awareness services including training to address the human behavior that can help to improve security and reduce risk
- Identity and Access Management services to ensure that only trusted employees, partners and consumers can seamlessly access applications and your network using trusted wireless devices