Simplify Enterprise Network Security with Optiv
Enterprise network security seems to grow more complex by the day. Threats are rapidly evolving, compliance mandates are increasingly complicated and trends like bring your own device (BYOD) add additional layers of complexity. For many IT departments, keeping up with the demands of enterprise network security can be overwhelming.
When you need a partner to help your IT team maximize enterprise network security, the security professionals at Optiv can help.
Expertise for Enterprise Network Security
Formed from the 2015 merger of two leading information security companies, Accuvant and FishNet Security, Optiv today is the largest comprehensive pure-play information security company in North America. Our talented team of security professionals includes subject matter experts and thought leaders in every category of cyber security services. Together these talented professionals have served more than 12,000 governments, educational institutions and business of various sizes across multiple industries.
Our comprehensive capabilities include deep expertise and experience with enterprise network security to help you define strategy and identify threats and risks, to protect against them and ensure operational readiness of security programs.
Our enterprise network security team can help you:
- Align network and security requirements to goals for business performance
- Select the right technologies and strategies based on your security and compliance goals
- Increase efficiency and improve security by optimizing, configuring and tuning your security program
- Maximize value from technology investments with proven strategies for implementation and integration
Our Enterprise Network Security Services
Enterprise network security services at Optiv include:
- Technology assessment and identification to determine the most effective technology for your enterprise network security requirements
- Readiness assessment to evaluate options and determine overall readiness for implementation
- Network design for optimal configuration
- Implementation to realize security objectives, taking into account your IT resources, existing technologies and corporate policies and processes
- Health checks and optimization to improve the effectiveness of enterprise network security with recommendations for operational processes, configuration, personnel and training
- Network security monitoring to identify potential threats
- Integration and upgrades to create responsiveness and agility for integrated systems and improve functionality and stability of existing technology
- Other services including architecture review to assess your current infrastructure, wireless site survey to plan for a wireless deployment, and network mapping for maximum visibility