PCI Consulting Expertise Can Help Streamline Compliance Efforts
When managing compliance with the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) becomes too burdensome, PCI consulting services from Optiv can help to minimize the cost and complexity of PCI compliance.
Complying with PCI standards is essential for any business handling credit card data. But as standards and requirements evolve, maintaining compliance and performing assessments can become a yearly struggle. Organizations need compliance teams with significant PCI experience, but finding staff with the requisite PCI expertise can be daunting.
PCI consulting from Optiv can help to streamline compliance efforts by enabling organizations to offload critical and resource-intensive tasks to Optiv's team of experts. As an extension of an on-site compliance team, our PCI consulting specialists help to minimize the burden of PCI compliance while aligning security requirements, technology and business goals to mitigate risk more cost-effectively.
PCI Consulting with Optiv
Optiv is the largest comprehensive pure-play cyber security solutions provider in North America. The depth and breadth of our offerings help clients in a wide variety of industries to plan, build and run successful cyber security programs. With a full suite of information security services and solutions, we help organizations define cyber security strategy, identify and remediate risks, deploy the right technology, and achieve operational readiness to defend against a broad range of threats.
Our PCI consulting services are part of our broader enterprise risk and compliance offerings that include services for standards and frameworks such as HIPAA, HITECH, Sarbanes-Oxley, NIST, cloud security compliance and more. Our PCI consulting services are designed to turn compliance efforts into a competitive advantage by improving decision-making, enhancing agility and leveraging business insight. PCI consulting services from Optiv help organizations to:
- Accelerate rollout and improvement of compliance programs.
- Advance compliance efforts to the next level, moving from a checklist approach to a business-aligned strategy.
- Enhance efforts to address risk more effectively and advance business goals.
Our PCI Consulting Services
Optiv PCI consulting offerings include services for:
- Planning for PCI compliance through executive workshops, readiness reviews and a PCI risk assessment.
- Building a PCI compliance program with gap analyses, self-assessment questionnaires (SAQs) guidance, scope reduction strategies and remediation guidance.
- Running a PCI compliance program through reporting on compliance and SAQ assessments, ASV scanning, application assessments and PCI penetration testing, and staff augmentation to add expert Qualified Security Assessors (QSAs) to any component of a PCI program.