Information Security Assessment
Protect your organization with an information security assessment from Optiv. We help ensure optimal protection with an IT security audit.
Protect Your Organization with an Information Security Assessment
As the threats to IT security continue to evolve, it takes a sophisticated information security assessment to understand how they may penetrate your organization’s defenses and what you can do to stop them. By regularly performing a comprehensive IT security audit and information security assessment, you can gain the insight you need to put the right strategies, technologies, policies and procedures in place to ensure optimal protection.
Performing an information security assessment requires experts with broad knowledge and deep expertise in the latest threats and security measures to combat them. When seeking a partner that can manage your information security assessment and help to implement the recommendations that follow, consider the extraordinary expertise and experience of the security professionals from Optiv.
An Information Security Assessment with Optiv
Optiv is the largest comprehensive pure-play information security company in North America. Our team of information security management specialists is dedicated to helping our clients plan, build and run successful security programs by selecting the right mix of products, services and solutions. Formed in 2015 from the merger of Accuvant and FishNet Security, two leading cyber security companies, the Optiv team has served more than 12,000 clients of different sizes in a wide range of industries.
Your information security assessment will be handled by employees who are subject matter experts, thought leaders and highly experienced security professionals with expertise in every aspect of cyber security. They are continually identifying new vulnerabilities and pioneering technologies and strategies to mitigate threats, providing our clients with unparalleled insight and integrated solutions to protect their organizations.
Our Information Security Assessment Services
An information security assessment with Optiv will enable you to:
- Address gaps, manage risk mitigation and allocate resources to better protect your organization
- Evaluate your current program and develop a roadmap that allows your security initiatives to mature
- Bring your security strategies into alignment with your business goals
- Determine the effectiveness of your current efforts and controls and recommend improvements
- Reduce the costs and improve the effectiveness of your efforts at governance, risk and compliance
- Identify vulnerabilities and weaknesses across all types of devices
- Provide evidence to support budget requests for security programs or investments
- Evaluate the combination of system flaws and human factors to identify and quantify risk
- Develop effective controls and solutions for security flaws
- Use threat modeling to identify high-risk vulnerabilities
Learn more about an information security assessment with Optiv.