Penetration Testing Finds Vulnerabilities – Before the Hackers Can
Protecting your IT environment 24/7 is an enormous challenge. Despite your best efforts and multi-layered enterprise security solutions, it’s difficult to know whether you have addressed every potential vulnerability.
Penetration testing with Optiv lets you find the weaknesses in your system before a malicious actor does. With a combination of elite attack researchers and automated penetration testing tools, we can help to quickly identify points of failure and paths that are vulnerable to exploitation, and provide recommendations for how to remediate them.
Optiv: Sophisticated Penetration Testing for Optimal Security
Optiv attack and penetration testing services help to uncover critical and exploitable vulnerabilities in your existing technology, people and processes. With network penetration testing services that can scale to meet your needs, we offer detailed guidance for addressing weaknesses, closing pathways of attack, minimizing your attack surface and reducing risk. We also help to achieve or maintain compliance with testing requirements in standards such as the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS).
Comprehensive Attack and Penetration Testing Services
Our penetration testing services include:
- Breach simulation. To highlight the impact, our team will mimic an actual breach by simulating the actions of attackers, using subterfuge and destruction to identify points of weakness, exfiltrate data and exploit your critical systems.
- Risk validation. To understand and quantify the real-world risk of an attack scenario, our penetration testing experts will use a broad range of techniques and tools to attempt to breach the information security controls of your organization. If we are successful, we use post-exploitation techniques to identify additional risks that would allow lateral and vertical pivoting through the network.
- Security controls assessment. To evaluate security efforts at a technical and program level, we evaluate various controls, technologies and procedures to identify points of failure. This includes validating your policies, procedures, infrastructure implementations and security controls from an offensive perspective.
- Vulnerability discovery. To find and rank weaknesses in your system, we search for vulnerabilities, gauge their severity and suggest steps for remediation.
Benefits of Penetration Testing with Optiv
Our penetration testing services enable you to:
- Find weaknesses that traditional control-based testing methodologies often miss.
- Prepare your staff to better handle a crisis.
- Identify the multiple points of failure that can result in a breach or disclosure.
- Document and remediate vulnerabilities.
- Identify lateral and vertical exploitation vulnerabilities that may lead to privilege escalation and sensitive data loss.
- Develop recommendations to address risks.