Intelligence monitoring provides proactive threat hunting and response to dangers from the deep, dark web.
How to get ahead of cyber threats.
One of the biggest challenges facing businesses today is a lack of skilled talent in the cybersecurity space. Couple this with threat actors who are getting more cunning by the day, and you have a recipe for disaster. You need proven methodologies to plan, build and run your security operations so you don’t have to – from people, process and technology to prevention, detection and response.
- Our Cyber Threat Intelligence-as-a-Service (CTIaaS) solution provides you with advanced “beyond the perimeter” data. Our team of CTI professionals use a fully automated threat data collection and analytics platform to prioritize alerts regarding your adversaries’ Tactics, Techniques and Procedures (TTPs).
- Our Global Threat Intelligence Center (gTIC) offers access to the latest global threat intelligence to stay ahead of potential attacks specific to your company and mission. Through it we develop security alerts and bulletins surrounding high-value, industry-affecting threats and vulnerabilities. Our gTIC staff monitors global events and disseminates tailored quarterly threat reports in conjunction with potential campaigns that could affect your organization.
And we leverage the power of ThreatDNA, our data analytics platform, to provide you with a foundation for intelligence-driven security operations.
How do we do it?
Identify the cybersecurity risk in an organization. A few ways we identify risk are through vulnerability management, threat emulation and identify governance.
We provide monthly debriefs so you are constantly updated on the state of the risks against your organization's assets and security posture.
Given that a lack of skilled talent is a huge pain point, our Intelligence Operations service provides remote or onsite SOC staffing.
How we do it better.
Highly experienced intelligence and malware professionals tasked with monitoring, collecting, analyzing, and disseminating threat data and potential risks to your organization 24x7 coverage and monitoring of assets that are triaged and supplemented with manual research, analysis, and recommendation to provide value-added context Limited Requests for Information (RFIs) to gTIC or Malware analysts for CTIaaS clients for customized situational awareness and threat response.
You need to get the most out of your security program investment and communicate meaningful metrics to the board to instill confidence in your program. All our offerings are scalable and repeatable to ensure consistent quality of service across our installed base of clients.
“What does it mean to me?”
We give you Threat Actor Tracking and reporting, IR Attribution, MITRE ATT&CK internal management and a customized Threat Intel Program.
A faster, more efficient, more intelligent solution.
Cyber Authorized Support Services is part our comprehensive portfolio of security operations services designed to help you maximize and communicate the effectiveness of your security program.
- gTIC Services
- Tailored Quarterly Debriefs
- MITRE ATT&CK Internal Management
- Threat Actor Tracking and Reporting
- Threat Intel Program Development
- IR Attribution