Businesses today are under intense pressure to move fast while also reducing risk. This can be quite a challenge due to the explosion of technology access across the cloud enterprise. As a result, providing your “everywhere workforce” with rapid access that’s safe and secure is critical to reducing risk and accelerating productivity.
Together for Stronger Security
Identity Security for the Cloud Enterprise
To get started, ask your local Optiv representative about our complimentary Security Program Foundation Assessment to determine where Optiv and SailPoint may be able to better optimize or unify your security operations.
SailPoint helps companies embrace digital transformation by tackling IT’s biggest challenge: identity security. Leveraging a proven solution, your team can automate and accelerate the management of all user identities, entitlements, systems, data and cloud services – across your entire organization.
Gain a complete view of all access, replace manual processes with automated workflows, and stay ahead of the security curve with AI-enhanced visibility, detection and remediation.
- Decade long partnership (since 2009)
- Delivered over 200+ SailPoint implementations
- 15+ years = the average experience of Optiv’s Identity and Data Management team
- 246,000+ hours of delivered services
- 32+ Certified Identity Governance delivery consultants
- 2020 SailPoint WW Channel Partner of the Year (six consecutive years)
- 2020 SailPoint Admiral Top Delivery Partner Award (three consecutive years)
Identity At Your Service
Optiv and SailPoint provide a wide range of identity governance implementation and operation solutions.
How Optiv Delivers Identity Security
Our Identity Security services harness the power of SailPoint’s identity platform to deliver a comprehensive identity program.
Simply Secure Your Digital Identities
Optiv’s Identity Governance and Administration services are designed to address your unique challenges and elevate your identity program. Our Identity Governance as-a-Service solution powered by SailPoint can be deployed rapidly, allowing users to connect to and use identity governance services from the cloud. Our tightly aligned partnership with SailPoint delivers a wide range of solutions and best practices to help you assess, implement and seamlessly operate your identity security program.
Optiv provides a full-featured identity program utilizing a subscription-based cloud model designed for your business needs, regardless of where you are in your cyber maturity.
Optiv’s Implementation and Integration services help break down security technology silos to maximize the effectiveness of your security program. We improve agility and boost your investments by integrating SailPoint technologies into your existing environment.
Increase efficiencies by automating duplicative and manual business functions, processes and tools. We help clients unlock hidden ROI and run their organization securely and efficiently.
Sailpoint Identity Security
SailPoint Identity Security provides enterprises with unmatched visibility and intelligence, powerful automation tools, and the ability to accelerate productivity while managing risk.
- Automate, manage and govern access in real-time with AI-enhanced visibility and controls.
- Enable business to run with speed, security and scale in a cloud-critical, threat-intensive world.
- Govern access, track usage and enforce policy for all users, apps and data – continuously.
Rapid Implementation and Fast Time to Value
The Optiv and SailPoint partnership features a tried-and-true process with an accelerated timeline so your organization can move quickly from gaining visibility and improving efficiency to risk remediation and optimization.
- Day 1 begins with account discovery to determine and improve the level of visibility across your workforce (including all locations) and your technology (including applications, platforms and data).
- Week 1 includes automating the majority of on- and offboarding tasks with self-service capabilities.
- Month 1 yields AI-enhanced risk visibility so remediation can begin, and by the end of Quarter 1, a complete role- and behavior-optimized identity security process will be in place.
Unparalleled Customer Success
SailPoint brings out the best in identity security for the cloud enterprise so customers can bring out the best in their business.
- Access certifications: From 1 year to 1 month
- Provisioning new users: From 14 hours to 2.5 minutes
- Deprovisioning worker accounts: From 30+ days to minutes, $800K savings
- Password management: 5.5 passwords performed, 0 helpdesk calls required, $150K savings
- Self-service access requests: 62K requests fulfilled automatically, 0 helpdesk calls, $1M annual savings
To get started, ask your local Optiv representative about our complimentary Security Program Foundation Assessment to determine where Optiv and SailPoint can help you strengthen and optimize your security program.
Amplify Your Cybersecurity Journey
Know where you are now, and what is next – with Optiv and our Partners.