Security Operations Solutions Technology
Improve your security program with a complimentary review and gap analysis of your current conditions.
In today’s world, it's no longer a question of "if" you will be attacked; it's "when." And, as IT complexity increases, skilled security analysts become harder to attract, keep and train, which introduces management headaches and makes it daunting to aggregate information surrounding events on the network.
To address these issues, Optiv Security has assembled a network of partnerships and in-house expertise to deliver a wide range of security operations and intelligence services that keep you protected, whether you’re concerned about meeting compliance requirements, internal and external threat management, or early breach detection.
Architecture and Implementation Services
- Identification and Selection
- Technology Assessment
- Proof of Concept
- Quick Start
- Product Health Check
- Training Services
Security Operations Services and Related Assessments / Workshops
- Co-Managed SIEM
- Security Monitoring
- Managed Network Detection and Response
- Managed Threat Intelligence
- Device Management
- Authorized Support
- Security Program Foundation Assessment (SPFA)
- Network Security Architecture Review (NSAR)
- Incident Management Strategy Workshop
- Cyber Threat Intelligence Strategy Workshop
- NGSOC Maturity Assessment